View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 05:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concussed Scientist View Post
Please use this thread to post advice for new members along the lines of "if only I'd known that when I first got post-concussion syndrome".

Most of us are probably struggling with our symptoms trying to cope with our situation and find the best treatment. It is a learning process that unfortunately takes a while, but we do learn things along the way, things that would have helped us had we known them at the beginning.

Here is your chance to pass on what you have learned to any new people to this forum, who will doubtless be hoping that someone has some guidance for them in dealing with this horrible condition.

Perhaps this thread might help others not to waste time and energy before finding something that helps them.

Everyone is different and in different situations but, if enough people share their experiences of what they have learned, perhaps new readers will be able to pick out something that will work for them.

CS
Long story how, but I found several ways to accellerate the healing of many injuries I have had and that includes brain damage, and even heals these injuries , including my brain damage, significantly, ten years after healing had stopped compltely.

One is to merely place your hand in the most common fetal hand position, by placing your hand up near your chin, or clavicle, it doesnt matter wherre your elbow is, whatever is most comfortabe. One hand, right or left, is sufficient. This fetal hand position has evolved obviously in the fetus into an immediate trigger for enormous healing acceleration and immune stimuation. It resurected my badly damaged vocal cords and the same effect on my long dormant brain damage, and other wonders. It cures a cold in about an hour or two in a number of people who have tried iti and myself.

Hold the hand reasonably still and hold nothinig in your hand . You can rest your elvow on anything and can stand or sit or even walk around in that position, or if lying down you dont want your whoe palm to be touching your chest so curl your fingers so the backs of them and the heal of your palm are the parts of your hand that touches your chest and rest your hand on your upper chest, however is most comfortable. You can sleep that way and it will also heal things in your sleep although perhaps not as fast when asleep, and greatly improve all aspects of sleep.

The second which is even a bit stronger and is the ideal for healing brain damage, although both work wonderfully, is to stare at tv snow or static found only on older , non digital, analogue tv sets, now that snow is blocked on new tv sets, turn the sound all the way off. That puts me and I believe all people in a dead ringer for the theta brainwave state, which is again found in the womb, which has also evolved as a tigger for fetal enhancement pf functioning and healing and immune stimulation and that gene is in all of us I believe. Both methods have had 4 million yeas to evolve in the powerrhouse both are now. Others have tried the hand technique successfully on many problems.

To be successful it is imperative you not be too near man made electronics when they are on, comuters and monitors and modems, cell phones, flat screened tv sets which I find radiate up to seventeen feet to the degree of affecting these two theraies, modern radios , some cars computer chips, and hopefully the electric power line running on the street is the normal distance away and not right just a few feet outside your window. One othe insumountable problem now is your neighbor, if in apartment, if he has his flat screened tv set on within seventeen feet or less of you , the radiation will go through the wall and also totally prevent these two methods from working because of that radiation's effect on you I have found. Same with the other sources I mentioned. ALso smoking make this not work, and immune suppressants diminish it, like antianxiety meds, muscle relaxants, pain killers like the synthetic opiates, poppy seeds are 3 are some I warn against.

I want to stress just how powerful the enhancement to healing is using either of these methods, you wont have to guess, it is so quick and obvious.

So thats about it. Hope that helps someone.

Steve Lord
"Thanks for this!" says:
DianeB (10-14-2015), Mnielsen (03-20-2017)