View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default 70 today

We are going to see 70's all week except Wed. That's when I go to the Springs to see the surgeon. It's suppose to be 58. That' hurts. I have noticed that when the weather gets below 60 for me I can't walk. My pain is too bad.

I have been out today chasing hogs. All 4 got out. My neighbor who has MS had them all rounded up for me. When I first got up and saw they were all out I panicked. Luckily I have good neighbors. I got the waterhose and turned it on and they followed the water to the pin. I can't seem to keep them enough water.

3 of them go to the butcher shop next week. So it won't be so bad taking care of them.

The boys do help Lil with a lot. Dustin helps the most. Devin is my lazy one. They have already told me they'd help keep the yard up but first we have to be able to start the lawnmower and weedeaters. Bill always did that for us.

The boys were here 4 nights last week. They don't want to leave here. I will have them again tonight. They have soccer practice out here at the park so I will keep them. They do keep my mind off of things. I don't cry in front of them but yesterday was another bad day for me. I'm having a lot of trouble getting through losing Bill.

I go Wed to see the surgeon about the implant. My PCP thinks they will get me in pretty quick to implant it. I am happy but scared.

Claudia, I'm sorry I missed your call yesterday. I took a walk and I wouldn't have been good company anyway.

Thank Goodness we are all seeing some good weather now. We deserve it after the winter we have had.

Have a good day.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote