Thread: Dr. Paneri
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 01:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello

I stopped taking dr Paneri treatment and diet after 5 months and i keep thinking i should go back to it ....it stopped as i was a bit lazy ,and there's a very specific order to take the pills
Also i saw a real improvment the first 2 months only...
though Paneri had warned me that PD would be cured in an average of 3 years
it's true that one of the pill smells like dung ,i guess it was dung actually but isn't faecal transplant the next step for us ?
And some very high end Probiotics like Dulac or Dr Ohira do contain faecal bacteria (that's why they're supposed to be more efficient )
so swallowing a lil' dung pill made sense to me
As some of you may know i am following a transdermal Nicotine Protocol i received from the Public Hospital
My treatment is working well ,but i must say i returned to Dr Paneri diet 2 months ago and it improved me even better than before
I found out that DR Paneri diet is a strict Anti-Candida diet
so my thought is traditionnal Indian Medicine,Ayurveda has identified PD as a kind of Candida/H.Pylori
I must add that because of this,i am eating Broccoli twice a day since 6 weeks as Broccoli has been proven to make H.Pylori dormant after a minimum intake of 8 weeks
All i can is that this strict candida diet,broccoli & Nicotine protocol are just making me better weeks after weeks,and they seem to be much more effective and to last longer
I used to need my meds at 9.30 am...this week it seemed pretty ok to get them at 3 pm
i am currently taky 2/3 of 1 mg azilect (i am slowly slowly decreasing the dose since 3 weeks ) and i take 1 sinemet lp 100/25 (my Neuro wanted me to be on 3 simet lp/day,i decided to gtry an other path )
villiers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moondaughter (11-30-2011)