View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 03:18 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default Where can I buy this item?

Now before you all go laughing your heads off, I am DEAD serious.

Okay, here's my dilemma. I bought the Genie Bra and I got the Aah Bra, just to see the difference.

No difference. Exact same bra.

The XL is better than the L, that's why I got the Aah bra.

but in the infomercials they make it appear that if one puts on these bras one will look like Pamela Anderson Lee.

Yeah, if you have breast implants that stick out, you will look like Pamela Anderson Lee, but if you are a normal woman with normal breasts, (and I do like the bras and they are very comfy), they are more like a compression bra for people with big breasts.

I don't have BIG breasts. I have normal breasts. These bras kind of flatten them a bit.

So here's what I have done. I went on the internet and typed in Bra Inserts and got all these gel things, and cushiony things AND THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT.

I want something that I can put inside the Aah bra that will UNCOMPRESS the bra and add SOMETHING. Not cleavage. That's not my goal. My goal is to put something in that will stop the bra from giving me a flattening effect.

I have looked all over the place but all they have is cleavage enhancing stuff.

What I am looking for will not be a cushion or a pad because the bra will just compress that too.

I guess I'm looking for a material that is hard enough to fill out the bra without compressing the breast.

Does such an item exist?

I even went to a transgender website and looked around but there we go again, more cleavage enhancing stuff.

So do they make a thing that I can stick in this bra that will make it not so compressing??

If this makes any sense!!!

Now you can all stop laughing.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote