View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 11:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I'd like to help explain what the "views" mean.

The vast majority of views here come from data collection robots which cruise the web and form links to subjects they find for various search engines.
You can see how many "guests" come here each day. Go to Forums Home and scroll down to the bottom and see who is online. Typically there are far more guests at any one moment than registered viewers here.

There are also real people who find their way here thru Google searches. Many just read and do not register or join. There is no real way to know which guest is a bot or real person.

So the views may be quite large, and not represent our members' interests here.

Hmmm, MrsD, thanks never knew that. But however many it is, on like ten different sites, that have read me post this, when I ask if anyone tried it, there is always silence? Do you have migraine? Can you tell me your thinking in not trying it.

My persistence is born out of an absolute knowing that this method creates grade A bonafide miracles across the board, such as consistently , cures a cold within an hour, partially heals brain damage and other chronic injuries like my injured vocal cords,that have long since stopped healing, etc, due to the fact it can be concluded, that the theta state is the state , so I read , of the fetus in the womb, and thus has had millions of years to evolve a benefiit derived from that state, just as it did for VItamin D, or eating fruits and vegetables, our jungle diet, etc. I tried countless known alternative mediciine methods. virtually all of them mfor chronic viruses. None of them worked worth a damn, any immediate action would shortly conk out. Staring at the tv snow never conks out no matter how long you do it and the accelleration to healing it causes and the immune stimulation is so great, and so obvious , that one doesnt have to guess if its working for so many things Ive tried it on. and now for the two women with migraine. Similarly with placing my hand in the same position as the fetus does most often in the womb, which I also wrote about here, also having evolved as a similar benefit, and about forty people have tried it for verious ailments and it is in the miracle class too.

Let me post a few other things about this method I assembled from some past posts.

I googled theta brainwave and migraine because since the state induced by staring at tv snow with the static sound turned off puts me in is a dead ringer to the theta brainwave state and I wanted to see what others have found out of that states ability to heal a migraine and there are countless articles about the technique whereby a trained neuro biofeedback therapist teaches you in a number of sessions how to reach predominantly the theta brainwave state on your own. Many of them speak about this method causing migraine relief.
So I emailed one of these therapists about it and his website says he gets a 94% cure rate for migraine---94% cure!!!!!

I just googled white noise migraine and here was one listening, a website called chacha which answerrs peoples questions

"ChaCha
ChaCha
Over 1 Billion
Questions Answered

Can 'white noise' give you a headache? In: Health › Medicine & Treatment

There is no evidence that white noise can cause headaches, but some studies have shown that it can help RELIEVE symptoms of tension headaches and migraines! Chacha on! Answered - 109 days ago at 12:12am on Apr 05 2011 "

found this older post of mine.

Staring at tv snow with the sound off causes immediate profound antianxiety effect, a calmness, a relaxation ,a sleepiness that if I wasnt alert could put me to sleep and a feeling of well being, of pleasure all immediate although the sleepiness progressed with time sometimes and none of these responses stopped no matter how long I stared or how many days in a row I did it.

So I looked up the effect of white noise on the internet and it said that it created the theta brainwave state which was the brainwave state of the fetus and which was thought to be a healing brainwave state. It said it was the brainwave state that we had as we dropped off to sleep. It further said that melatonin was created in greater amounts in that brainwave state and that melatonin had its own sleep inducing and health effect too. It also stated that it created endorphins, which are an anti pain chemical in us and also make us feel good.

I googled theta brainwave and migraine because since the state induced by staring at tv snow with the static sound turned off puts me in is a dead ringer to the theta brainwave state and I wanted to see what others have found out of that states ability to heal a migraine and there are countless articles about the technique whereby a trained neuro biofeedback therapist teaches you in a number of sessions how to reach predominantly the theta brainwave state on your own. Many of them speak about this method causing migraine relief.
So I emailed one of these therapists about it and his website says he gets a 94% cure rate for migraine---94% cure!!!!!

THis is a different type of so called white noise than one gets from a fan or other constant sound, it is all frequencies at once Ive been told..

Finally , the evidence I have amassed shows we must stay clear of certain things man has introduced , like the radiation from electronics in the room I meantioned in my first post above, and even from an adjacent neighbors apartment flat screened tv if within about 17 feet of you because our unfamiliarity with that type of radiation. causes us to not respond to the white snow or fetal hand position method. Smoking reduces the result greatly too. This first evolved it seems, several million years ago when we werent experiencing such conditions and our body now balks when we are experiencing them.

Steve

Steve
steve lord is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote