View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 07:16 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

my sons ex is now doing crazy things like sending him text messages that say "im afraid you are going to break in here at night and hurt me again." WHAT???!!! He never hurt her in the first place! I advised him to NOT respond to such statement. Just ignore them, for she can manipulate his answers, and it wont be worth it. Just ignore her. The fuel pump went out on her truck and he has agreed to fix it for her since its her only way to get back and forth to work. Paycheck time rolled around and all of a sudden she was his friend, and wanted to be nice, and talk and come on over for a drink. He said NO WAY! So, she and her sis showed up at his dads place, sloppy and pushy trying to get him to give up money. Saying they were going to sue him...

DS was ready to go, and got a court summons. LAst november he did a donut in the parking lot of the city park. The police claim he ruined some flower beds when he kicked up gravel. Gave him a ticket, and a fine. He assumed that she had paid off the fine from his paychecks that she had. She didnt pay a penny, so the court said "pay up NOW! or accept probation" what choice did he have? He accepted probation. He talks today to the probation officer to see if he can get his case transferred to NH and how long it will take. I REFUSED to pay this fine for him. He already accepted the courts decision, and even if I stepped forward with money, it would be too late to save him from probation anyway. So, let him clean up his own mess.

He is telling the probation office today his plan to move here. Clean up his life, get away from ex, start a new job, and that he has already given notice at old job. Rumor has it that it can take up to 45 days to transfer probation from one state to the next. As soon as the fine is paid, probation will end, but till then, he will have to check in. I told him its his own fault. #1 for causing the damage, #2 for not making sure the fine was paid, and #3 for giving excuses instead of action. so...yet another thing has jumped in his path.

My DH said that most men are really quite silly when it comes to women, and they will allow a lot of bad behavior. Then he told me tales of his first true love and how she abused him. Made me really angry to think this girl took such a nice guy and treated him so badly. A guy who will hold your hand thru MS, breast cancer, adoption, Celiac of a child and going gluten free for her, and walking with me every morn even tho it slows him down? This is not a selfish man, and she treated him like he was a jerk. Really made me sad. He said he feels bad for the kid because it mirrors where he was all those years ago. Sheesh! scary.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jodylee (07-25-2011)