View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 01:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I just googled "staring at tw snow cfs chronic fatigue syndrome me, and went to the first listing, scrolled to the bottom of the page and found this posted by the author of that website. and it says regardng mhry posts re staring at tv snow for chronic fatigue synddrome: (It is exquisitely necessary to avoiid electronic radiation for CFS to be cured , I found. The following is that author speaking

("TV Static Treatment for CFS - retraining brainwaves
I read this information on a fibromhhyalgia messageboard once and saved it to my computer. Lucky that I did, because that messageboard no longer exists. I have since found a similar message on an aromatherapy messageboard but have not been able to track down the original author.

I have posted this information on a few more fibromyalgia / CFS messageboards since and many CFS sufferers have told me that this unusual "therapy" does help them with their fatigue.

I know it sounds crazy but it can't hurt to try. It's free and simple so please at least give it a month's trial before you write it off as crazy talk! You might be surprised.

Here is the copied and pasted original message:

I sincerely believe this free simple method cures ME/CFS

It is very easy for me to trigger a new episode of CFS due to a unique medical problem which causes an immune regulation problem in me and when I get one of these episodes my immune system is activated and never rests leading to classic CFS (I have read at least 5 different medical journal articles on in which the 5 different authors proposed the chronically activated immune system as the cause of CFS)

To make a long story short I have found that putting myself in the theta brain wave state (the brain wave state of the fetus- which state , according to the internet, is very healing and stimulates the immune system) causes the normal regulation of my immune system again very rapidly and I am symptomless until my next bout sometimes not until at least a year later. But in the meantime you could say I am cured.

This method is obviously free and simple and I can feel results beginning within minutes and continued staring cures the problem and I am betting from what I know about this that it will cure many if not most CFS cases and that you will know almost right away if it is going to work because you will start to feel better within a few minutes= so I do hope some of you will try this.

Just unhook the cable or change the channel on the tv by using the knob attached to the tv set until you get a non broadcasting channel with no bleedthrough images-just pure snow or static. TURN THE IRRITATING SOUND ALL THE WAY OFF as it detracts for the response. Just stare at the static. ......

So thats it

Steve Lord" Unquote)

Steve
steve lord is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote