View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 01:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Been gone awhile

Hey there. Some of you might remember me from years gone by. For a while I was Sweet Pea.

I can't believe some of you are still here. I remember quite a few of your "handles".

Update on me, three years ago I had my L rib removed with some scalenes. It was done in MD with Dr. Karas. He diagnosed me with severe BL TOS. I went through trigger point injections, botox, everything but the kitchen sink. I did have relief from the surgery for a while but now its all back with a vengance. And I mean vengance.

On Saturday I had three hours of MRIs. Neck, cervical, thoracic and lumbar. I have a new EMG in a few weeks. My new dr at GMC says that they don't like to do redo surgeries because of the scar tissue. My pain symptoms are through the roof in both arms, my neck. I also have a new lump about the size of half an orange in my neck where it meets the collar bone. And this is on the better side! I get severe pain in my back in the kidney area. I had a UA to rule that out. On top of this I have two herniated discs and three bulging discs. And whatever new stuff is in the MRIs.

I'll be leafing through the old posts for as long as I can stay upright. It's good to "see" you all again.
MJA - TOS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote