Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Is there any sewing stores nearby?

Joann fabric & craft stores have these -
http://www.joann.com/joann/search/se...questid=196542
Never mind...I SOLVED IT.

First, I went a few blocks away from my house to this hosiery store where they sell all kinds of underwear, speciality items (sexual stuff, etc) and I said to myself 'if any place sells this thing THIS place has to be it!!!!

So I walk in and I'm in front of the man and I'm being hit in the head with all kind of boob enhancement things and booty enhancement things and uplifting this and cleavage that, and the guy says "what can I do for you?"

Well, I just stood there and said:

"Okay, you know the Genie Bra and the Aah Bra??" and he goes "yes, I've seen them"

I said 'well I have one on and it flattens me, and I need to be UNFLATTENED"

I must have turned 3 shades of red but the guy didn't break a sweat.

He goes: 'Oh, you want these" And he pulls out some pair of (I don't know what they are called) but I said "nah, that will just be compressed along with my boobs". He says "try them on"

I said "I can try them on??" He said "sure, go over to the mirror"

So Melody walks over to the mirror and I place these things inside my Aah bra and it did nothing.

I said "Nah, I knew these would not work but thanks so much for letting me do this' And he had opened up a fresh pack. It had been sealed and everything.

So he takes out numerous uplifting this and cleave that and I just took my two hands and I said "I don't want this" and I uplifted my breast.

I then said "I want THIS!!!" And I stuck my hands inside the bra and they were pushed out and he said "oh, you want to be OUT a bit more"

I said 'Exactly!!"

So he pulls out this (again, don't know what it's called) but it's like a mini brassiere and it had two tabs on each side and if you wear a backless dress you would put this thing on and take each side tab and glue it to your body.

I looked at it, a bell went off in my head, I thanked the guy and went home.

I then dug into my draw filled with WELL padded bras and got a white one. I cut it up and I made the exact same thing as the guy showed me (without the side tabs). I stuck it in my Aah bra, put my blouse back on and went outside to show my landlord who knew of my quest.

Well, did we laugh in the backyard. I said "I now have perky boobs", and we all laughed.

The stupid thing worked.

I made a video and I'll upload it on this forum later on.

I am GOOD!!!!

ROFL.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jodylee (07-26-2011)