View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 04:43 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default starting aqua zoomba

or is it zumbaa? i know it's muscles that i usually don't use and i'm hoping my back doesn't spasm but i love to dance and this one is the ultimate activity for me....low impact in the water. great music and the instructor is also known as the "killer." She's the best.

sorry if i said this already after coming back from pittsburgh and getting back to exercise took away all the severe pain i had in my legs the entire time i was there.

not exercising is like missing a dose of medicine. I always have pain, not sure if its pd, side effects or exercise but i'm enjoying it very much. and without it my legs ache all the time. could that be fibromyaligia?

i figure if one person starts because i give these pep posts its worth it. studies on it don't interest me when about exercise. its pretty much common sense isn't it. I guess i don't take them seriously enough.

is the goal to determine how hard or vigorously you should exercize? i don't want to get compulsive about it. i have enough guilt about things i should be doing.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote