View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Shocked that really stinks

I agree with Donna.

However, i will add that i am profoundly disgustedd by your psychiatrist's behavior.

maybe there is more to this than we know, but i have literally screamed at my psychiatrist for an hour straight and he more or less sat there. they are supposed to take care of us.

if you weren't "off your rocker" at least to some degree, forgive the term... you wouldn't NEED a psychiatrist. so what does he do, ban all patients that aren't symptom free? or does he pick and choose the ones that have only mild symptoms?

i personally would NOT WANT to go back there, unless iknew why this all happened, and was assured there would not be a repeat occurrence.

an apology directly from the pdoc would also be in order - even if someone in his staff MISTAKENLY told you you were banned - however i wouldnt' expect this. i have found that most doctors exempt themselves from the need for anything resembling an apology on their part, whether or not one is due.

i hope you find a good pdoc who treats you the way you deserve and looks out for you rather than shutting you out, when you need him the most.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-26-2011), BlueCarGal (07-26-2011), Dmom3005 (07-27-2011)