View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 12:16 AM
BlueCarGal

BlueCarGal

Angry It's what politicians do.

I'm depressed too, but let's hold hands (you & me in our minds) & try very hard NOT to get suckered into this game of chicken the politicians are playing. Our government is dysfunctional. I really think a lot of us voters are beginning to notice this!

And the more of us who notice, the better the chance we're going to be okay.

Mari's right, I think, about just not listening to the news now, because nothing they say now will make any difference. I had to force myself away from the TV last night. I hate what all of them are doing to us, scaring the daylights out of us, but we might as well ignore it all until August 3rd.

So what do you think? Can you join me in taking a vacation from the news for a week? Spend that time with hobbies, personal interests you mentioned. Try not to feed your anxieties, which is what the politicians are doing. Please please please go talk with someone or get on a help line if any even slightly destructive thoughts get at you.

Hang on with the rest of us for this week. I'm playing something called Magic Piano to divert myself. By then this show be over. I think the news will be okay. They'll put things off for a while.

They'll want to make us worry some more, all over again! It's what politicians do. Let's not play their game.

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-27-2011), Brokenfriend (07-27-2011), Dmom3005 (07-27-2011), Mari (07-27-2011), waves (07-27-2011)