View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 12:20 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin524 View Post
If he's not acting sick, lethargic, puking...He's probably ok. But if he's still got the gooeys after a few more days, I'd get him checked out.

If he's playing and acting like a puppy, I bet he'll be fine.

What kind of chew bone does he have? I wouldnt let TinyMonsters use the rawhide chews because one of the trainers we had when we were doing obedience school told us that a lot of rawhides are treated with strychnine to keep them from rotting, and the strychnine can cause problems with the dogs.

Tiny had this big rubber bone, black rubber, looked like it was made out of a tire or something. Bone looked like it came off a dinosaur. He tried to chew that, and was never even able to make a dent in it. Surprised me, he ate a step on the stairs once, but he could never make a dent in that bone. Chewed the thing a lot tho.

Trying to remember what I did with that bone after he died. I might have given it to my cousin for her dogs.
He is acting like a puppy. I did tell that to DD21. If he was acting sick and not waking easily and things like that, something is wrong.

He has some rubber bone thing that is supposed to taste like chicken. He's just now starting to play with it. He likes the balls, his braided chew thing, and some hat that he immediately started playing with when they 1st brought him home. He goes to town on that hat. haha
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote