View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 12:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Help with "Opana"

To my fellow man and the ladies that help them:

I am posting this message as I am in dire straits. My pain management physician has me on medication that is very effective in killing rather brutal pain from 1) breaking my neck in three places and 2) a massive lower lumbar herniation and last, but not least 3) extensive nerve damage done during the accident.

Now, I am a very God-fearing man and realize it is only by his grace that I am here today. I am walking, running, jogging and I'm making love to my beautiful girlfriend and I have nothing but undying gratitude to show our God how merciful he was to me during this brutal accident.

I'm writing this letter in the hopes that I can appeal to someone who has suffered the pain I have suffered a can relate to a brutal pain that I go through daily basis. I use “Opana" to fight the pain because it works wonders. The issue I'm dealing with right now is that, due to my amnesia, and due to some rather dishonest people I have abruptly ended my relationship with ... I am running low on a desperately needed medication and I swear to you all, as Almighty God as my witness, that I am not selling this medication.

gentleman or lady's ... a new folks kindly recommend a legitimate pharmacy that he can help me. I have a prescription for this medication.
I would only turn to you guys here because no one understands the pain we go through a set your fellow chronic pain sufferer.

Please allow me to state once again ... as Almighty God as my witness, I am not looking to use this medication that would upset my very trustworthy and respectable pain management surgeon.
in
Thanks again folks!
Joe M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote