View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 03:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Ponygirl

I haven't tried Klonopin, but I HAVE tried Ativan (so did my late husband) and it affected us BOTH the same way --- we both basically went "nuts." And I had a "blackout" that lasted for 2 days after taking only ONE PILL. My late husband was on it, when he was in the hospital and he thought we were staying at a motel -- until they took him off of the Ativan!!! That stuff is POTENT!!

I had very good luck taking Xanax, but it's VERY addictive! At one point, I was so anxious that I'd have panic attacks constantly -- and couldn't go anywhere because of them! The Xanax helped immensely -- but I had to stop it because I became addicted to it. Heck, I can get addicted to LINT.

Hope you find something that works for you. Take care. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes