View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 04:04 PM

Location: in a little purple house in Vancouver.BC. Canada. With my spouse of 20 years and a lame dog.
15 yr Member

Location: in a little purple house in Vancouver.BC. Canada. With my spouse of 20 years and a lame dog.
15 yr Member
Default Nortriptyline....

Hi, I don't post much but I read alot. My back hurts and I need a better computer chair/table combo.
I was always on St. John's Wart off and on for 7 years.300 mg or so. Last month, My GP put me on amytript. which has issues with the "wart". I bloated up,gained weight and felt lousy.I cried and had a lot of anger issues. So, the neuro-she changes me to Nortrip and I've been on that for about 2 weeks or so.Now, I too feel a bit better.. She said it has less of the side effects. I'm thinking it has kicked in. My ear, though, is a bit techy especially using the phone and I get these funny non-painful jumps and ripples. I'm also on 2700 of Neurontin/day and all the vit.a girl could want. My mood is improving and I want to be more social again. So, I guess I have to give one to the the pharmaceuticals. I do wonder though if my nerves actually feel better or if I'm just "accepting their awfulness" better. Best not to question... Glad you feel better too.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote