View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 01:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am so so sorry that you are going through this. I have had the diagnosis of RSD and believe that it is a correct diagnosis based on everything that I have experienced. But in the course of treatment I have had several doctors say they don't think it is RSD because I do not exhibit ALL of the symptoms of RSD. It makes me angry because what they say about RSD is not accurate, so how can I trust their assessment of something that they don't understand? So I always ask what they think it is then and the answer is...they have no idea. Well...that just sucks and I don't know what to do with that so thanks for nothing is essentially how I feel. So I understand how you are feeling.

Please do not give up. Continue to search for answers and care. It may take a long time and that is no happy though...but you can't give up. Sometimes it helps me to think that as bad as things are right now...they could always be worse and that I need to think of all the good things. I know this is hard when you are suffering and getting no answers or help from the medical professionals that you are seeing (believe me I know) but you have to try. Is there anything that gives you joy or peace of mind in your life? Concentrate on that...whatever it may be no matter how small. They are making advances in medicine every day...there is always hope.

We are always here for you to vent...and I understand that sometimes that is just what you need. I wish you the best of luck and hope that they are able to help you soon.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Swatgen27 (07-27-2011), wswells (07-29-2011)