View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
The Neuro's office called me back just a few minutes ago. She said that the Neuro she talked to wants me to come in for an EEG. I have an appointment next Thursday morning. We shall see...............
Good luck, Kelly! Let us know how it goes.

I too have experienced the "missing for a few seconds" that you are describing. I actually was working the 1st time it happened to me. Based on where I was in transcribing I know I was "gone" for 10 seconds and had a ton of spaces on my computer screen as my hands must have gone limp. I was so tired after that episode and finished my work, called my neuro, and took a long nap. The tiredness lasted the rest of the day and evening.

A couple of months ago when it happened again, I wasn't gone for too long but my left eye felt like the pupil wasn't going back to the right size and light really bothered it. I had several in a row. But afterward, I had some cognitive trouble. It took me a few days to recup from that.

FWIW, whenever I have had them done, I have never been able to get in to a deep enough sleep to get the full results, even after being sleep deprived, which they want you to be.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (07-29-2011), dmplaura (07-28-2011), Jodylee (07-28-2011), Kitty (07-27-2011), SallyC (07-27-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (07-28-2011)