Thread: Thanks to all
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 05:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Thanks to all

Just wanted to take a moment to thank all who post here. I have been visiting this site for a few months now and for the first time since I was diagnosed 14 months ago I don't feel so alone in living with this. Like so many here I was let down by our medical system. I have dealt with doctors who were arrogant. rude, condescending, incompetent and heartless. At times I don't know which is worse, the rsd or the doctors. Fourteen months ago I was told I had a "mild" case of rsd that needed no treatment. After seeing 8 mds. 3 physical therapists,1 chiropractor and 2 pain clinics I have lost the use of my entire left leg. I can walk short distances with a leg brace and cane ,otherwise I use a scooter or wheelchair. What I find especially appalling about this whole situation is that I am a registered nurse who always thought that the medical profession would be as kind to me as I had been to it.....boy,was I wrong.!!!!!: I have so many questions but I don't want to trouble anyone right now.But, thanks to all who read my story.
used to be is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote