View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 01:43 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Gosh I remember my grandma with the black pepper in her trailer. I use vinegar when cleaning and have not had ants in years.

This weekend we extend our unusual heatwave, but only 90* this week will still be 88* which is a long hot summer. We have the Ez set pool up, but the rain the last few days and cooler weather kept us out. I need to drain it off, and run the solar heater through the pump.

Other then that this weekend I want to redo dd room. She is 16 in Oct and so needs an update. From Barbie I took her out for sheets, what does she pick out Hello Kitty. But we are going with the colors in the pattern of Pink and brown. She is still home schooling so not much in clothing needs, maybe 2 pairs of jeans and yoga pants.

I would love to paint her room, no I have to paint her room...maybe during the week. Next weekend we have a family reunion out of town. I get to see my two Aunts that are only 2-3 years older then me. We grew up like sisters.

Everyone have a great one

And MarJo on Monday knock them over with the presentation!

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-29-2011), BlueMajo (07-29-2011), Dmom3005 (07-29-2011), Mari (07-29-2011)