Thread: foggy in dublin
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 08:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Remember me

Hi Discododi
I used to read and post once in a while to the old brain talk community board until it went out last year. I have had a difficult time trying to navigate my way around this new site. I remember you as you used to post to the old site quite frequently . I found that site to be quite informative and supportive to the people posting on it There doesn't appear to be as many people at all that are back to this new site regarding colloid cysts Maybe they have had the same difficulties I have had with it or perhaps I'm just not on the right spot yet. To refresh your memory my husband had a colloid cyst removed in Jan of 2001 at the age of 66. He had a stroke afterwards along with a seizure. He was in the hospital for 8 weeks. He also developed a blood clot in his left leg They call it a DVT and he had to have a filter put in. He has had numerous health problems since. Right now he is diagnosed with vascular dementia caused by the brain damage because of the stroke he had following the surgery to remove the cyst. I could elaborate more on some of his problems if you would be interested in hearing them
Sincerely Mrs. Jerome
Mrs Jerome is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote