View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 11:29 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

dont get me wrong, I NEEDED to get away from this house. I really needed some time out, but there is nothing that makes you appreciate how cozy you have made your nest till you leave it for a bit. My sheets are clean and fresh, not old and worn. My AC unit works and I can shut it off and open my windows without a gaggle of folks smoking under it. I have pretty views right off my own deck. I have a lake in my back yard. I have great organic, first quality ingredients to make great food right here, and I dont have to pay $40 for ONE chicken thigh on top of a bed of chedder polenta, with 5 stringed veggies, and then pay $12 for a slice of dry poppy cake, let alone the $4 glass of milk. Heck isnt this town surrounded by cows? why was the milk so pricey?

So, time away from home helps us all appreciate what we have right here. I have a HUGE TV that I can see the screen, and can pick just about any movie I want. I have a couch that you can sit on, and a table that I can eat at. No one wants to charge me $20 to go inside and look at bad art. No one wants to charge me $14.99 for a 2 egg/2 pancake breakfast. I mean, come on! its an egg! its not a masterpeice.

So, time away has helped me come home and snuggle in, and appreciate my tiny circle here. I dont have to talk to folks if I dont want to. I dont have to be nice when I am getting shafted, and I dont have to pay anyone to be rude to me. Just thought you guys would like to share in my misery. lol.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (07-30-2011), Kitty (07-29-2011), SallyC (07-29-2011)