Thread: Pooh?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 01:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I appreciate all the kindness and caring. I called my shrinks office and was told I would have to just keep texting her and she would "eventually" get back to me. I am trying to get into another office but as many of you know that is almost impossible to get into a "good" shrink. So in June the new office "worked me into" an "early" appt in September. Since that time my request for that day off has been denied due to procedures that are scheduled for that day. I tried to quit surgery but was promised changes in my floor hours so I relented to continue as I was. HOWEVER in the meantime we are even shorter of nurses and there seems to be a "nonpublised" manditory overtime policy. Meaning they keep calling you or assigning extra shifts on the floor. I flatly refused to work last weekend and it was the first weekend in July that I did not work one or both days. This old body tries very hard to do what I can and with my RSD even working on the floor and surgery is a major miracle. But I keep pushing and it does push back! Sometimes in weird ways. My newest symptoms are muscle spasams. The med my pain doc gave me seems to leave me "hungover" in the am if I take the whole dose so I have been taking only 1/2 the dose prescribed, unless I do not have to work the next am.
Well I have to go do something useful
psalms 91:11
pooh_ac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (08-02-2011), barbo (07-29-2011)