View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 01:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwk View Post
Susanne, my symptoms started about 2 and a half months ago. I have had tingling through out my whole body. Right now I mostly have slight burning in my feet with some aching pain if I walk too much. I feel prickles all over sometimes and some small muscle twitches too. It has happened very fast. I feel it is due to my back. I had extreme muscle spasms in my back right before this happened. I was on vacation doing some sight seeing and walked too much I guess. I also take 1800 mgs of gabapentin each day! I have 2 children who are in elementary school. I carry the insurance for the family. It is all so scary. Thanks for your sharing. It makes me feel like I am not alone! Danielle
That is a lot of pressure to be under, and scary to have such a sudden onset of symptoms. I hope that it means you are treatable. Are your doctors aggressively looking for a cause? Sometimes they seem to dismiss the back issues as being related.

I have the muscle twitches too, much worse if I get tired. I am teaching because I can no longer do the fine needlework I have always done and I need an intellectual challenge to take my mind off of my losses. I have 3 young adult children, one son who is a high school senior, and my youngest son is 12. I am 49.
Susanne C. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote