View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 02:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne C. View Post
That is a lot of pressure to be under, and scary to have such a sudden onset of symptoms. I hope that it means you are treatable. Are your doctors aggressively looking for a cause? Sometimes they seem to dismiss the back issues as being related.

I have the muscle twitches too, much worse if I get tired. I am teaching because I can no longer do the fine needlework I have always done and I need an intellectual challenge to take my mind off of my losses. I have 3 young adult children, one son who is a high school senior, and my youngest son is 12. I am 49.
I am soon to be 35. You have a lot on your plate as well. How long have you had PN? Did you not have any muscle weakness at first? Right now I don't have any numbness or weakness. The emg and nerve conduction test show no damage yet. I have had 4 Mris. Including a brain one. I haven't heard the results of that one. I have also had many blood tests. I am so glad you are going out there to teach to help you stay challenged. What area are you teaching?
drwk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote