View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 06:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerina View Post
Hello Matt,

Your words have haunted me and I am posting to encourage you to continue to seek our support. I am humbled by what you are taking on at such a young age. What an incredible job you are obviously doing support your family!!! I can't begin to imagine the stress you must be under.

It is so difficult to be in constant unrelenting pain while mourning the loss of our former lives. But the most vicious pain does not justify mistreatment of a caretaker. I am humbled by your strength, your insight and your commitment to your family and in particular to the needs of your children.

I have been amazed at the outpouring of support from veterans who have been dealing with CRPS for years. Please reach out to us again!

Take Care!!!
Hello Matt,

The wonderful thing about NT is having a safe place to vent. The private struggles shared in this particular thread offer some much needed space from the sometimes crushing demands of the daily responsibilities. If posting is not something you are comfortable doing now please send any of us a private message directly.

Best wishes for you continued strength in facing the unique demands of your situation.

Take Care!
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote