View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 02:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindi1965 View Post
Oh BTW, it's been raining here off and on all night, so I have the wonderful "entire leg" thing going all...all the way to my toes! I am getting ready to start a video blog or Vlog and make daily entries to show people how crazy this whole thing is...I'll let everyone know when it's up

A video blog would be great for people to actually witness what RSD can do to destroy you. I have started a blog to help educate, and a place to express myself, and it's been amazing. It has helped to educate our family members and friends in a way that we could never explain. I try to post daily. My husband recently said I was sounding too positive That I wasn't getting the point across what the true nature of the beast does to us. I hope to post tomorrow, for him, and describe a day in the life of RSD.
My doctor didn't believe in the spread, and as mine had developed after a shoulder surgery I was CONVINCED that it would never leave the shoulder. I did make the choice to have a SCS implanted which seems to be what caused the RSD to move to other areas more related to my spinal cord. Sometimes you just can win with RSD.

elijjennings is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote