View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 03:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool Car stuff

Hi Jackiey,

Thanks for your reply, how are getting on? okay I hope, i'm in good form, i'm on annual leave at the moment and my back and it's rotten spasms thank me for it.

I too had a 307HDI 1.4L and i loved it, sold it for the Volvo, I absolutely love the volvo, i love driving it, it's comfortable, it's safe and it feels safe, I love the comfortable leather seats and especially the cruise control that allows my left leg to take a rest. It's also got A/C and in this weather it's great. I drive to Maynooth from Newbridge every day, takes me about 40-45 minutes and I tend to leave a little earlier to avoid the school traffic in both Newbridge and Maynooth so i'm not sitting there waiting for my hips to get sorer.

I'm saving towards buying a new car, an automatic, and i'll take a look at the Rav4, common sense and logically it will have to be diesel, i've driven one before and fab, none of this pulling myself out of a car like an old woman of 90!, i'm finding it difficult to save money at the moment but please God i'll be able to get back to work full time and actually be able to change my car next year i'l have a nice Rav4 instead of my fabulous Volvo, i'll hate to see it go.
I think this calls for a new thread on what type of car people have that helps them get around....

Thanks again hun

chat soon
Sinéad xxxx
Sophie_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (07-30-2011), Rrae (08-06-2011)