View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 10:10 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Excited you have a date!

Howdy Rachel! It is good to know you have a date on 16 August! I hope and pray you receive a full week of Trial use to determine the full effectiveness of the device. While I had it, I wandered through all four programs they placed in the unit, trying different intensities of signal strength, judging how it was helpful.... or not. A couple of the Trial programs were not the best, but they were outshone by tthe othere programs.

Since the Trial was performed with me awake to provide immediate feedback, it was a bit unnerving, AND VERY POSITIVE, as I knew from that moment THIS WAS GOING TO WORK. May you be so fortunate as to feel the blessed peace of that first buzz of the signal to know it interrupts the pain.

Now, as to how I am doing over a year out from my permanent implant..... I drove our motorcoach from the Denver area over three mountain passes to reach the tiny community in which my mother-in-law lives and yesterday the whole of Mom's seven gathered children honored her in style unknown to this community with the "Birthday Party of the Century" the town now calls it. My little family and I provided music and Mom danced with her four sons as I sang Sixteen Candles. She was THRILLED beyond measure and the look on her face.... priceless. I sang O Sole Mio in the Italian, and our daughter Em played a Beethoven sonata all to moist eyes and rousing cheers and applause. This was ALL worth it! Every bit!!

This whole birthday endeavor I could not have done before achieving the permanent implant. I feel blessed... indeed blessed and praise God for inspiring inventors to bring this technology to us so we might each have opportunity to live more fulll lives.

I'll be praying for your Trial and your approach to it for peace, assurance, questions answered, AND that it works for you as it has me,
Fondly,
Mark56:gro uphug:
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (08-01-2011), Sophie_ (08-04-2011)