Thread: KMEB/Bglet
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 11:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default As usual

As usual, others have beat me to it. I have been dealing with life and my own health the last couple of days. But I loved Beg and am so sorry for our loss of her. I am sure she is much happier and freer now. She suffered so much and was so valient in her support of others. For the last couple of years I have been so tied up in getting my own life straight that I lost touch with old friends and she was one of them. When I was so ill a couple of years ago and was off the board due to being in the hospital (and our hospital didn't have internet support), she organized a collection and sent me the money for a laptop. Even as badly as she needed money, she wanted me to be able to stay in touch.

I'm a jewelry designer by trade and it's a very small town of country people, so I don't sell much but it spurred her interest in making jewelry. And she needed an outlet since she was pretty much housebound. I sent her books and detailed instructions more than once. When she moved, she for some reason quit staying in touch. I will miss her. But I am glad her suffering is stopped.

We need some help. Do any of you know anything about transporting a cat from Los Angeles, Calif. to Washington DC? She left her cat to one of the board members and we need help with figuring out how to get the little thing transported.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Billye