View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 03:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bryanna

Here is a update on my condition. Went to the doctor on the 22nd to discuss my treatment options before my 27th appt. It was determined that my #3 tooth was in no danger and that a root canal would not be necessary. It responded very well to a cold test and the xrays did not show any issues. My main issue was in my bite. it would cause me very much discomfort and it was determined that it needed to be tweaked. It was causing pressure on #3 and #5 at the same time which was causing discomfort in the gum area.

On my 27th appt the root canal was completed and when he viewed the upper part of the canal it was dry indicating that there was no bacterial infection. He mentioned before the procedure if it was wet that that would be a cause of concern. So he finished the root canal and adjusted my bit on the bridge. After the adjustment I can say that the discomfort I was feeling is much better and I am not hitting that bridge every time I eat. I need to follow up with my normal dentist for him to seal the area of number 3. Plan to do that in the next week.

I am thankful for your feedback and your honest answers. It allowed me to go into the appt on the 22nd with what are my options and to discuss what we need to do to take care of this. I will continue to watch this area and if anything develops will consult again.

Thank you again,
netdude is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote