View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 11:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default The greatest of days to all!!

Hi everyone! OK, OK......make me feel sooooo guilty why don't ya! I have had a tuna or muffin and tomato sandwich all week last week. So does that count for eating those two chocolate thingy's just now?? I mean really? Here I am just reading away and all of a sudden I'm thinking......you are in so much trouble girl!!!! OOPS! I apologize but Mother Hubbard lives here til I go the dreaded trip to the grocery store and the chocolate was on Jamie's night stand....lol! He bought enough junk last week to sink a battle ship and I have done so well.

I hope it cools down here before long Jan. Its so hot I don't even want to walk. And it has rained so much our yard is a mud pit!! So here I sit. Unless I want to wade out of here in my rubber boots! I did get out and trim a few limbs the other day and regretted it all weekend. My shoulders and back yelled at me! But as soon as fall comes and the evenings get nice and skeeter free I will get back to my walking. I promise girls! I mean it! I feel really lazy not walking but it really is a mud pit to get out to the hard top road so I can go walk. So enjoy being able to say its cold Jan! I can't wait to say it!

Billie honey, I am sorry I have been so lax in my emails. I just don't get on here like I did. My back goes to bothering me so I try to avoid long sits at the computer anymore. But know I do think of you and I hope your day goes well today. Take care.

Sheryl
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote