View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default crying in the grocery store.

many of you know its been a very stressful few days for me, not to mention I am on a juice fast, and so on. We needed groceries esp now that the son is here, man can he eat! He is rail thin, and acting like he was starved to death. I asked what sorts of meals he would eat, and what he explained wouldnt keep a toddler alive. No wonder he stands at 6' tall and 117 pounds! OMG! So, off to the store I went.

Made it 1/2 the way thru, my stomach started hurting. didnt know if I needed to pass gas, or poop, or puke. Stop, rested a min, and then kept pushing. By the time we hit the last isle, tears were rolling down my checks, I was slumped, and I couldnt think my way out of a wet paper bag. I gathered as we headed to the check out and just kept saying "almost done! almost done" the cashier asked if I was ok, and I said "i have MS and I think the heat got me" then she told me a story about some aunt (I tuned out...sorry check out girl) and the bagger started on some friend of hers with lupus (sorry bag girl I tuned out) and FINALLY! got to the payment part, paid, and went out where DS had the car all cooled off and the trunk open, when some dumbo in a busted/rusted out piece of junk wants to start hassling me about parking in the handicap spot!

I unloaded on a perfect stranger. I let him have it! I was crying, and humped over and puked on his shoes. Then I said "the day YOU can handle MY disease for ONE hour of ONE day is the day you can cuss me out for parking here. till then STFU! now my son is rounding the car, and I said "just get in the car, take me home."

Have you ever lost it? I mean it was the trip to be remembered. my poor son had no clue what to do. btw, the man who cussed me out about the handicap spot almost sprinted back to his car, so clearly he was not the handicap person his tag was meant for. perhaps his mom or wife was in the store, but if he had compassion he would have been in there helping them, not just smoking cigarettes, and listening to the radio and cussing out strangers. HMPH!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (08-01-2011), hollym (08-02-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (08-01-2011)