View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The great thiing is I just had a spinach, kale, brcoccoli, sprout, apple shake before hand, so my upchuck was GREEN! it was slimy green! HA! try getting that out of your leather sneakers!

I rarely use the handicap spot, but it was blistering humid, I dont feel good, really hot, and i knew altho it was a bad idea to go, we NEED food! so, as I swung in there, were no spots in a good position, and yet 12 open handicap spots, so I took one, and said "you deserve a break. dont walk in the blistering heat and use all your energy on the walk. concentrate on getting food for your family, not the spot."

I have been feeding the boy banana strawberry ice cream shakes. Got a pre roasted chicken which I never do! they are fatty and full of whatever they feed those penned birds, but son needs food, and the whole chicken is gone! He is already looking better after just one day of me feeding him. We started slow, even tho he was like a half starved dog. I didnt want to overwhelm his system, so we had a chicken chowder last night that is easy to digest and full off vitamins and stuff. He ate 6 bowls! it was chucked full of zucchini, and carrots, and potatoes, and so on. Im glad he got nutrition and not just a mcsandwhich. Gave him a 4 egg omlet for breakfast with italian sausage and he scarfed it down. Poor thing. I was shocked when he took off his shirt so I could put it in the washer. no wonder he was hiding himself.

Anyway, I hope that parking lot guy thinks twice before confronting a woman on the edge.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (08-01-2011), hollym (08-02-2011), Kitty (08-01-2011), SallyC (08-01-2011)