View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 03:10 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

@dmplaura Hope your head bump was just a glancing blow and not anything damaging. I walked into the kitchen counter the other day, right into the corner of it, and pretty much stabbed myself in the stomach with the corner. (didnt cut the skin) but it hurt like crazy, and I have a big bruise there now. I really miss being able to walk a straight line without bouncing off walls and countertops.

It's 3pm right now, and I'm still in my jammies, and not really planning on doing anything today. I probably NEED to go to the gym and walk for 20 minutes to get all my muscles in my legs loosened up. (technically, my jammies are my workout clothes. They're cut-off-into-shorts sweat pants and whatever t-shirt I was wearing yesterday. All I need is to add my bra to the ensemble and shoes and I can go to the gym)

Last couple of times I went to stand up to go do something today, I have to stand there and let all the muscles slowly let me move. Cant even stand up straight right away. I have to let everything slowly decide that it wants to/can move. I just feel so incredibly tired right now, that I dont really want to do much.

I think it has something to do with the heat today (96 deg or more today) But, I havent been outside yet today. I also havent eaten yet today, so that might be part of why I feel tired and drained.

Hopefully I'll feel like going to the gym in a little while. Not sure if I want to take a shower first, or wait till I get back from the gym if I go. (I dont do enough to need to take a shower when I'm done exercising)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (08-01-2011), SallyC (08-01-2011)