View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I just made an agreement with the boy that he could take my super dooper old lap top in his room, and be on the internet to watch movies, or whatever as long as there was a promise to NOTEVER contact sticky head. He seems to be waking up from his hypnotic slumber. He called on 3 jobs today, and wants to go apply tomorrow. I told him that there was no rush, but he was all excited to get a job that HE wants, and not one she picks out for him. The mentor from the church came over, and they really hit it off. it was awesome to see my son pray again. Sticky head is an atheist and thinks we all just turn into worm food when we die. My son was raised knowing their is a higher power to us all, so its been hard on him to not be able to pray or speak about God to the Godless.

my shake was actually juice. Remember, I have been juicing for a few days now. I try hard in the AM to have very green, very healthy stuff, but had a yummy fruity shake for breakfast, so I decided to have a healthy shake before going to the store. The heat, the stress, the humidity and then the stress of this jerk yellin at me tipped me over the edge. BLECH! Gastroparesis has its benefits. I can just tip over and let er fly!

Thanks for the well wishes. it was a hard day.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (08-01-2011), Debbie D (08-02-2011), SallyC (08-01-2011)