View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 07:37 AM
Banned User

15 yr Member
Banned User

15 yr Member
Default How to get rid of Chronic fatigue???

I m nearly 40 suffered alone with this condition - the only description I call it is chronic fatigue. Only recently I got the G.P to refer me to the Chronic Fatigue service in Leeds, U.K for assessment but the shrink reckons I don’t have C.F.S/M.E. I didn’t think I did, as the precursor seems to be normal health - viral infection - C.F.S/M.E. My symptoms have been with me for as far back as I can remember into childhood: Chronic Fatigue, Memory, poor concentration, lack of energy for exercise, and over the years total lack of sex drive, chronic weight gain and joint and muscle problems. With this is the usual barrage of physiological problems that go with these symptoms. It’s having to cope with the long periods of unemployment, lack of social skills and friends and a partner which doesn’t make me anamoured of life at all. All you get from the medical profession is "we doctors don’t have all the answers" which seems to me to be a cop out!!!. Is anyone else out there suffering similarly that could throw some light on my predicament?.
vanscott is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote