View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 07:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Morning Billie and everyone who will post later.
As for this doll's hair, I figure if you don't get it done by noon today, give up. Its just not worth that much of your time. I mean I know you love your dolls but that is A LOT of time just for hair combing.
Well, today is the beginning of my trifecta of doctor appointments this week, starting today until Thursday, I have 4 appointments to go to. Blah! Today is easy it is to my PCP and blood work, tomorrow is my trigger point appt. that was rescheduled from last week and Thursday is a double duty of seeing my pnurse about this medication problem and my therapy (with another person) session.
This is the reason why I didn't want to go anywhere yesterday and ended up at the T-Mobile store getting a new cell phone. Well it is lucky I did it yesterday, because I found out the racing season starts on April 1st. So good timing.

Well that is it for me besides having to do dishes that I have been putting off since I have been feeling like crap because of this med change.
Have a great day everyone.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote