View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 08:41 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I know I can get to 180, I see it in my minds eye. Jack is doing well, and we're very pleased with the results this diet is giving us, all three of us. They say that just SAYING a desire out loud is the first step to achieving it in real life. I just worked out this morning, I knew I had no choice it's a lifestyle change, it involves reprogramming your bodies, the mental body to be disciplined enough to stick to a new exercise and diet regime for at least one month. If you can do that you can pretty much fly form there on out and stay riding the waves of successes you have as you reshape your physical body to match the one you see in your mind. I am 212 and need weighed again soon, but with the period in the way that is why I am still over 210. So 200 is in sight at this point.

If you're interested, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IwkBpOrWqQ

If you're interested in it it's very enlightening. I am working with Jack to restructure our water and I think it's an amazing documentary on the properties and structure of water. Fascinating stuff, but it's 86 minutes long so maybe book mark, watch some and then get bored and come back. I watched it in its entirety though, I was enthralled. See what you guys think.

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-02-2011), Dmom3005 (08-04-2011)