View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudeLauren View Post
Lovely, yes. Art + science. Their claim that water is unique to earth is, I think, not valid. H2O ice on our moon, Mars, a Jupiter moon, other places...

I'm so restricted in diet-diets. I'm a vegetarian. Bummer. Really all I can do is go on a juice fast for a couple of weeks. Usually add backpack with increasing weight on my daily walks, & that knocks off a lb/wk.

Sure does go ON a whole lot faster...
I saw that too, I didn't agree with it either, that was the only thing I didn't like too JudeLauren. I think water brings life to planets and it either blossoms or it doesn't, depending on the other external factors of the planet. I think it travels vast distances with life frozen in animation and when one crashes into a planet that could support life like Earth can, it melts into the existing seas and bodies of water.

The rest of this program was very impressive in the depictions of different types of structured water, from the negatively charged water to the positively charged water. Very interesting stuff. Pretty seeing what the holy water is charged up to look like as a crystal.

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-02-2011), Dmom3005 (08-04-2011)