View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 08:29 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

With a UK passport, it means you are at least a dual citizen, and are entitled to the NHS or national health services. The question is can you find an MD over there to write the script for Ty?

You do NOT have to declare MS before hand. and it should not prevent him from receiving his passport. Blind/disabled folks everyday get them, why not an MS guy.

As you said, IF you are going to be caught in the in between land, its best that HE start taking charge of his own health, from stopping smoking, and drinking to cleaning up his diet. Many have found once their assaults on their bodies stop they feel a thousand times better and walk away from the meds. Some stay on the meds anyway and pay cash for them if needed for that extra insurance. its a personal choice. Once you start removing all the chemicals, and additives from your diet, you will be amazed at how much changes. Your skin, hair, eyes, stamina, attitude, and energy level.

I have turned my grocery store into my pharmacy, and havent regretted a single minute of it. I feel a thousand times better eating organic, fresh whole foods than I ever did on Copaxone or Betaseron. but thats my story.

Getting into the UK with or without MS shouldnt be an issue as your b/f because its YOU they want, and you have made it clear that you are a package deal.

Have fun!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Tigerlilly (08-03-2011)