Old 08-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
I'm on Social Security Disability. That's why I feel like I'm out on a uncertain limb. I'm not of retirement age. I'm in my 50s.

I don't have a 401k anymore. I had to withdraw it early,and lost some of it because of that. I needed the money to have between the job,and the hearing. Then I waited 2,and 1/2 years for my hearing to either get it,or be denied. I got it with a judge,and other people present.

I'm worried that I could loose it. Then what could I do? ??????????

Truthfully,this scares me. This may be part of my disorder. I live with it all the time now. BF
Dear Steve,

i understand your fears. i am a little younger but not much. it is such a relief to work again but also stressful... i don't know if i can hang on to it between the migraines and the moods. i lost all the money i had saved up, in two separate occasions of my life and i don't kow if i'd be eligible for the SSDI equivalent here.

i hope the bipartisan agreement being settled has helped alleviate your fears at least for now.

i want the best for you. you are in my thoughts.

(((hugs)))

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (08-03-2011), DiMarie (08-04-2011), Dmom3005 (08-04-2011), Mari (08-03-2011)