Thread: Frustration
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 07:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaB View Post
I have just had it with this W/C. They refer me to a pain clinic for evaluation and they say I'm a canditate for their program the clinic name Rehabilitation Institute of Washington (RIW) claims their the best in washington at treating CRPS but I have my doubts seeming they let my paperwork sit for a week. Now W/C says that the catherter(sp) is experimental. which is suppose to be part of this program to get me started so that they can get me started in PT/OT They also say ketamine treatment (which I keep asking about) is experimental what am I to do there has been no sucessful treatment as of yet and I'm about to loose my mind and part of the evaul was physc and they said that I was mild to moderate depressed ....YOU THINK...SMH I have been off work this time since 6/6/11 and the return to job of injury is poor I just am frustrated sitting at home with this pain is driving me insane and nothin to reduce or help... I'm VENTING yes but also seeking advice on what appreciate reading the stories on hear they give me some hope.
FRUSTRATED
Having CRPS and dealing with WC at the same time sound like a nightmare. I have read some very helpful posts from folks dealing with WC but I don't recall who they were since I don't have the W battle. Anybody engaged in hand to hand combat with WC who can help?
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DreaB (08-06-2011)