View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 07:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maus View Post
Hi, everybody, I have had rsd for less than a year, so some of the symptoms really puzzle me. I find mental problems the hardest to cope with. Basically, it is as if your nervous system is going 150 miles per hour and it is unable to stop or turn down. (Fihgt or flight system is always in overdrive and the rest and digest part is never on). I cannot sit down and relax or concentrate on something and when I am awake, I have to be moving(plus the tremors ). I cannot enjoy anything anymore but also do not get irritated as I used to, things are just too insignificant compared to the constant high anxiety. Seems like something happened to the centre that is processing the emotions, I seem like a stranger to myself sometimes. So my question is if anybody has experienced anything like this and how does it evolve, may be something helps, medications or other? I would really appreciate any answer, advise or reference, since this is rather scary and hard to explain even to a doctor, let alone to people around you, since visually I am pretty much the same. Thanks, guys, wish you all liberation from suffering, Paul
Hi Paul,

My heart goes out to you. I have a suggestion. If your doctors don't recognize the symptoms you are describing as being CRPS related maybe you need to keep searching for a doc who is more up to speed. How well I remember the same difficulty until I found docs who did not have to be educated.

Best of luck to you.
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote