View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 08:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hate drugs.

Hi. Just wanted to let you know that I think they had me on ever drug made for over a year and none of it helped. My head was so bad that I would just walk out of where ever I was and even in the middle of winter in wisconsin just start walking with out knowing even where I was going. As far as I am concerned I would be completedly insane. They just kept telling me that if the drugs did not help it was my fault. I can say that I know I would not have been able to live like that much longer. Fortunatly my son and ex wife talked me in to acupuncture and it is amazing. I have not had any pain in my brain for over a week. I have even started looking online and acupuncture is what they are doing for the Marines in afganastan.

**l

I wish I could say that I am back to normal because I think that for over a year I have thought that the pain was the problem with my thinking but even know I can email and text I still can not talk to people with out going blank or haywire. This is a hell of a lot better with out that pain insanity for sure tho. But I am totaly sick of having no real life tho.
JoeT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote