View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 10:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Vicc- What an EXCELLENT explanation of the cyanosis factor! That truly does seem to be the "missing link" in so many cases. ENJOYED your posts thoroughly! Absolutely outstanding, and creates the possibility of raising this issue of cyanosis with Doctors who are OPEN to it!

Frogga- What can I say? You are eloquent beyond your tender years, and an INSPIRATION!!!

On another note, I would like to give Mommajen a chance to respond to our posts, so that we can have a better opportunity to understand her. Having RSD as a very young child must have been EXTREMELY diffficult--I am sure we all remember just how CRUEL kids can be to other kids that they consider "different", have been subjected to"pindick docs" (LOVE that term) during our unfortunate experience with RSD, and of course, MANY have been told "it is all in our heads"...We ALL have MUCH more in COMMON with each other than we have DIFFERENCES, and perhaps we will find that to be the case with Mommyjen as well.

Most Sincerly,

Brokenwings

P.S. Hey Vicc--can a Uretha "atrophy"?! It would be a shame to exclude a "pindick diagnosis" of a Doc due to lack of SCIENTIFIC evidence!! (Or a repulsion of examining the "body part" in question...)

Last edited by Brokenwings; 03-13-2007 at 10:52 AM.
Brokenwings is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote