View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi there

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
And neither can anyone else.

on Facebook (and I am the ONLY person with this name on FB because I checked). my name is Sproutlady Melody

I am private, so if anyone who wasn't on my friend's list, would type in the words SPROUTLADY MELODY where it says "search", they would see my picture and there would be my Facebook page and they would see that I am private.

Well, starting today, I DON'T EXIST ON FACEBOOK (having a wall mean).

When I click on the link in my browser, a page comes up saying

"THE PAGE YOU REQUESTED WAS NOT FOUND"

Then when I go up to the right "where it says HOME, it takes me to my news feed page and there's my photo and there it says SPROUTLADY MELODY

I have 43 friends and I CAN POST ON THEIR WALLS, Because I can't see my home page and see my wall, I can't see the names of the 43 frends.

But I know many of them, so I went to THEIR WALLS, which recognized me and I asked them to please try and click on MY name in their friend's list.

Guess what happens.

Same stupid mssage.
The page you requested was not found.

So my dear friends, WHY can't I (or anyone else) view my Facebook Wall?

When I am on the news feed page I can go all the way to the right where it says Account Settings, pivacy settings, etc. (Now howcould I do that if it didn't know me??? lol

I changed the privacy settings, I changed the password (It let me and it works (but only for the news feed)

I CAN'T SEE MY WALL, which means I can't upload any videos or post on my own wall.

I even googled this problem and MANY PEOPLE HAVE IT.

I can't find the reason.

Any help would be APPRECIATED!!!

I mean, I'm 63 years old. I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS NONSENSE

ROFL.

Melody
Well I have just checked and your page is there
what I suggest you do is clear your browser cache and try again
it sometimes helps

cheers chris
chriscleary is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote