View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 11:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I really haven't told you the absolute worst thing my Dr told me... he said that someone he knew who was motivated to get better was better in 3 weeks!! And he said that anyone who does not follow his treatment plan won't get better! Does he think a lot about himself or what?? Now if I don't get better he can just blame it on me not following his "plan" and getting psychological test and all that...

Thanks for all the positive input and advice here! I appreciate those who responded to my original post about getting a new Dr..

I am DEFINATELY going to get a new Dr.!! I just have to get my medical records from my Dr now faxed to the new Dr I want to try! Does anyone know how that is done? Can you call your Dr's office and ask the receptionist? TIA.

Frogga, I really have appreciated your posts in this thread, thank you so much!!

Diamond Lil, that is SO true about what Drs. used to say to mothers who had a child with autism. That is plain HORRIBLE and I feel so bad for those who were told that. Thanks for adding that to this thread. I just think... "maybe one day we will look back and see how many people with RSD were told they had a psychological condition and they really didn't and now we know the REAL truth!".... maybe one day it will all be set in stone what RSD REALLY IS, how it STARTS and how to END it!! I REALLY HOPE SO!!!!!!!!! That is a dream come TRUE for all of us here and now with RSD!

Hope everyone is feeling well today.
KateLynne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote