View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

sorry to sound repetitive but am trying to help and want to be sure I am correctly understanding

when you are typing a reply, and going to get a URL, are you using a new tab/window to search for the URL than what you are typing in? If not, then yes, you will lose the post you were typing...that was what I meant by "backing up"

also
I am a bit confused on when you are in preview? Usually the preview would be used only if one wanted to see how the post will display once the post is *complete* (ie with the URLs added etc) and after that one has to click SUBMIT for the post to go through

If you are following all those steps correctly, then I can only guess it must be some kind of incompatibility with your IPad...tho I am pretty sure there are other members using IPads here...and we have not had any reports of losing posts with them

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote