View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 12:48 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Didnt exercise yesterday or today. I did walk across the street when my aunt was trimming bushes in her yard and her next door neighbors, and played with her pug and helped hold the yard waste bag. (that counts!)

I did look at my calendar that I've been using to keep track of how often I exercise. Whenever I go to the gym, when I get done, I make a note on the calendar in my ipod touch of how long I walked and the distance. When I get home, it syncs to my computer. I also sync it to the calender on my ipad.

The cool thing I noticed, is the calendar on the ipad is big enough that I can look and read every entry that I've done on the calendar. I thought it was pretty neat when I looked at it today and saw just how often I've been exercising every month. I was surprised at how often I've been going.

I need to go thru it again and add up the mileage that I've done and see what the total amount is.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (08-05-2011), dmplaura (08-05-2011), SallyC (08-05-2011)